The aim of our scholarship is to recognise the skill required to create successful and exciting marketing & graphic design campaigns in today’s marketplace. We will be awarding £1,000 to the student who demonstrates passion and talent for their subject. Our scholarship is open to all UK based undergraduate students who are enrolled on a graphic design, marketing or business related subject.
As well as the financial package, the recipient of the scholarship will also get long term mentoring, industry advice and promotion through our various marketing channels.
The scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who will be enrolled in a graphic design, marketing or business related course for the 2014/2015 academic year. Applicants must be attending a UK based university.
Students must be able to prove they are enrolled at a UK based university. This proof is to be attached along with the application. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 10th September 2014.
To apply for the scholarship, read the guidelines below, then click the ‘apply now’ button below or e-mail your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10th September 2014.
Submit a 1000-1500 word essay addressing the following question: “How would you promote a B2B e-commerce business in 2014”.
The judges will select the most creative and compelling idea submitted.
Submit a piece of graphic design you have created and include a couple of lines explaining why the work was created. The design can be an existing piece of work or one created for the application. Please only submit a design you are happy for us to feature on our blog.
– The closing date for applications is September 10th 2014
– Please include you name and the name of your university
– Remember to include proof of enrollment on your course
– Applications will be rejected if they fail to pass our plagiarism checks
– The successful applicant will be notified by November 1st 2014
– Payment of the £1,000 will be made on December 1st 2014
– Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We will not share any of the information supplied.
– For further information please e-mail: email@example.com.