Exams over what next?
Why not rev up your career prospects by attending one of our Kick Start your Career session with the help of The Careers and Employability Service.
These sessions are specifically designed for students leaving and seeking employment. These motivational sessions will help you look at what you can offer an employer and how to communicate your message along with key job sources.
These session will take place on all campuses. If you would like to attend, please email with your name, banner number, course and which campus you would like to attend, to Lindsay McDonald (Careers Adviser) firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of the session are listed below
Kick Start you Career Sessions
Ayr campus: Wednesday 4th June 2014 11am -1pm Room TBC
Dumfries Campus: Wednesday 4th June 2014 11pm – 1pm Room R204
Hamilton Campus: Monday 26th May 2014 10am – 12pm Room A062
Paisley Campus: Thursday 29th May 2014 10am – 12pm Room D124
- What Employers look for? (skills and attributes)
- Dispel the myths about the graduate job market
- Advice on CVs and Applications
- Job search tactics and resources
- Interview tips and techniques
- Using Social Media for your career
- Careers and Employability Service –how we can help
- Q and A session