If you’re a 3rd or 4th year student and match the eligibility criteria, our Employer Mentoring Programme is a great way to develop key skills for your future and boost your confidence.
What is Employer Mentoring?
- A professional person gives their time to share their experience of work with a mentee
- It is designed to motivate and inspire students
Why get involved?
Previous participants felt that it helped them to feel more confident about:
- The skills and experience they already had
- Potential directions/options open to them
- How to address their weaknesses
- Their interview skills
To find out if you are eligible and more information about the programme visit: www.uws.ac.uk/careers and click on Employer Mentoring in the menu.