Do you want to work in International Development but are unsure what’s out there and where you start?
Identity Careers workshop is a unique one day workshop designed exclusively for people who want to pursue a career in the International Development industry. Whether you’re an undergraduate or recently graduated, a returned volunteer or a career changer, this workshop is for you.
During the day you will get to know…
- What the current trends are and how they will affect jobs in the future.
- The best ways to break into the international development sector.
- What the 3 most useful skills are.
- How best to present your skills and experience in your CV and application form.
- What to do and what not to do when applying for jobs? Plus much more!
Previous attendees said:
“To be honest the whole workshop was an eye opener – exciting” RC
“It was honest about what to do and not to do when applying for jobs and gave practical advice” AM
The small workshop is in central London on Saturday 10 September 2011. For further details please visit www.identitycareers.com